Restore a Strong, Healthy Bite
At Exton Dental Health Group®, we are committed to helping each of our patients achieve excellent oral health and a beautiful smile. Establishing a functional, comfortable bite is the first step towards attaining this goal, which is why we offer a range of prosthodontics services to our patients in Exton, West Chester, the Main Line, Philadelphia, and surrounding communities. Dr. David J. Kopecki is an experienced, board-certified prosthodontist who has undergone extensive training in this highly specialized branch of dentistry. To learn more about the treatment options available to restore damaged or missing teeth and improve your overall oral health, schedule a consultation at Exton Dental Health Group® today.
Prosthodontist David J. Kopecki
The Field of Prosthodontics: A Closer Look
Prosthodontics, also known as dental prosthetics or prosthetic dentistry, is a specialty area dedicated to the restoration and replacement of damaged or unhealthy teeth and the surrounding tissues. Certification in the field requires three years of graduate-level training at an American Dental Association accredited institution. Dr. Kopecki's record of excellence earns him regular referrals from local dentists and oral surgeons. He also works cooperatively with these professionals to provide our patients with a high level of care in even the most complex and challenging cases.
Our Scope of Services
During a consultation, Dr. Kopecki will discuss your concerns and recommend appropriate treatment options for you to consider. Our prosthodontic services include:
- Dental Crowns: Also known colloquially as "caps," dental crowns can be used to protect a tooth that has become weakened due to fracture or decay, as well as teeth that have undergone root canal therapy.
- Dental Bridges: Bridges are used in conjunction with crowns or dental implants to replace missing teeth.
- Dentures: Our practice offers a range of custom-crafted dentures, including traditional full and partial dentures and implant-supported, full-arch prostheses.
- Dental Implants: By mimicking a tooth's root, implants offer an extremely durable and natural-looking replacement option for missing teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment: If you snore or suffer from sleep apnea, Dr. Kopecki may recommend an oral appliance to improve the quality of your sleep.
Once strength and integrity have been restored to your bite, you may choose to further enhance your smile using any number of our cosmetic dentistry solutions. Our practice is proud to be able to combine the work of a highly trained prosthodontic and talented cosmetic dentist under a single roof.
Many of the conditions that Dr. Kopecki excels in treating, including sleep apnea and missing teeth, can have a detrimental effect on our patients' quality of life. Dr. Kopecki approaches each case with compassion. We understand the toll compromised oral and general health can take, and we are fully committed to helping you restore your health and well-being.
Schedule a Consultation
If you are troubled by dental concerns or are not satisfied with the appearance of your smile, we can help. Trust your oral health care to a practice that individualizes treatment based on your needs and encourages you to be an active participant in your care. Contact us today to learn more about how you can benefit from our services and to schedule your initial consultation.